Thursday, April 16, 2009

Paintings

Some paintings I've done in the past month or so



Decided I would try and learn how to paint clouds since i really had no idea. found some tutorials on deviant and heres is my first attempt! lots of fun! I missed painting.

This was just a drawing I did after watching the Climbing documentary "King Lines" (freaken sweeeet btw) Anyway these rock formations were on the top of this GIANT hill / square mountain thing that is above the cloud lines that is like a secret hideaway for some species of frogs only found here. and just amazing formations that you can climb. reallly beautifull.


I then did this sketch on the rock for a city or civilatization built inside rock structures like this. still working on another drawing for the interior of this. I also just painted it the other day for fun of it. practicing clouds some more too.



I had this idea for an upshot fro inside a rock hole of sorts. I started it in photoshop. got a little annoyed so i transitioned to pencil and then back to photoshop. (still working on the painting part)

2 comments:

  1. why'd you stop the photoshop version?! its looking pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what my mom said to. idk i couldn't get it to do what i wanted at the time. but i'm better now so i should go back and see what i can do

    ReplyDelete